Delivery & Returns
We are very happy to accept returns if you are unhappy with the goods. Goods must be unworn, in a clean condition and in Resalable state.
Buyer must return goods at their own expense, unless item is faulty or incorrect.
In order to return/exchange an item please include a copy of the invoice/return slip and post to the below address:
25 High Street
- If you would like a refund, please tick the ‘refund’ box in the return section of your invoice and you will be refunded once the goods have been received and processed.
- FREE Exchanges sent back to you. You will not be charged postal fees when we post the exchanged item(s) to you.
- If you would like an exchange, please tick the ‘exchange’ box in the return section of your invoice and state what size/colour you would like.
- If you request a Size/Colour/Style we do not currently have in stock, we will contact you offering you a similar item or notify you of a refund.
Exchanges (EU/ International)
- Please contact us before returning goods for an exchange
-Please do not apply any tape or labels directly to the original box(s).
-Please place back in the original postage bag or place in a bag/box of your own.
- Please ensure you keep a receipt when returning your goods as proof of postage. The responsibility of any goods returned are down to the consumer.
- Proof of postage is not proof that we received the item.
- Any lost items should be discussed with the courier service used.
Faulty / wrong item received
If you are unhappy with your order, the item is faulty or you receive the wrong item, please contact us and we will do our best to resolve the issue straight away.
*Please note we will require a photo of any faulty/ wrong item as evidence for records before we are able to resolve it.*